Tuesday 6 July, 2010

Coming back to Pune was very fast. actually it's even hard to believe now, that i was at home. the only real proof are pictures in social networks and on the hard disk.
second time coming to India you notice more differences then when coming in the beginning.
And one more thing - now i have 2,5 homes in total) 1 in Ukraine and 1,5 in Pune) funny. or even not 2,5 - more, if to count as 'home' place, where you have your very close people and where you want to come back.
and i really understood that some part of my soul will always be Ukraine with my family and close friends, doesn't matter which country i will live. I miss you.

1 comment:

  1. Obviously there is no doubt that Ukraine will be your soul always and trust me it will be always...
    But I am very happy that you came back to India, especially in Pune.

    ReplyDelete