Wednesday 8 September, 2010

this week was full with different events and memorale dates.
First of all on 4th it was my first anniversary of being in India. yup, time just flew away...but the first memoriesare still alive. I remember my first flight in life and taking pics of the clouds, New Delhi airport and having no idea, what to do after coming out of it. Remember Mayank and Kunal, who made my 1st 2 days in India full with positive emotions.Trainees flat in New Delhi and my trip to Pune. First memories about CS and a number of the memories, connected to my Suzlon XP. Time goes by and i've already joined new company and preparing to make a trip to Ukraine. When you're there you can't believe, that you've ever left that place. Coming back to Pune, brought a lot of changes in the lifestyle. We started to have our separate place to live with Utkarsh and that added a lot of the interesting and happy moments from the one side and a lot of responsibilities from the other side. I'm happy and i thank God a lot for sending him into my life. My xp in Stratecent makes me feel satisfied and wish to do more and more. I feel this capacity inside, so searching for the opportunities. On the date of the 1st India anniversary Kishu's dad was here, so we had a really interesting time with him.
Yesterday i was reminded (Thanks, Edu) about another date. My xp with Suzlon started on 7th of September. It was my first international corporate xp and i'm really glad, that i have it. I try to keep with my excolleagues in touch, but it's a bit different from chatting each day, when you're working together.
Know, i'm happy to celebrate these days, because they tell me about one more thing: live is like a river. it's floating constantly and each day brings you lots of positive moments, luck and xp. And i'm really happy about it.
we, dressed in traditional way
I trully believe, that i will have chances to fulfill my dreams and to meet all the people, with whom we were here in Pune at least one more time, even if we're on the other corners of the planet now. And i know, that both of us, will make our best to sustain and develop our happy life together.

No comments:

Post a Comment