Wednesday 15 December, 2010

Good morning!
here am i and some kind of thoughts which are ready to be put on the paper.

Gratitude. This morning i woke up, fullfilled with it. For any small thing, which happens in my life. For the place, where we live, for people, who're my friends. It's very true, that real and honest friends are very hard to find. And i'm happy with those ones who're in my life. Funny fact is, that you never actually know in which way you'll meet them and when. Once i've read, that each person is a gift in your life. Usually you get the gifts when you don't expect them, but the universe thinks that you're worth enough to get it. That's true. Some people tell, that i believe in fairy tales in life. Not exactly. I think, that you're given challenges in order to grow and you should be happy to get them. Because you get any challenge in order to grow, you just need to go till the end. And my fairy tale is that i believe in happy endings.

No comments:

Post a Comment