Tuesday 9 March, 2010

Good morning, guys!i found time to give a bit information to his) did not appear here for 4 days! ) It's s not because there is nothing to write - rather simply can not find time to do it!
Saturday flew immediately with work on 3 projects. Coordinated trenining, had a preparation to my session, which will be tomorrow and the event was for "Markuting training programs". It sounds like not very much, but in practice it takes a lot of time! i'm happy with such things! I love the days when you are busy for the entire 8 hours! Ha, funny thing was that I left office on Saturday at 6 pm! For me it's just an incredible event since working day ends at 5, see me there after just a rarity 5.15))



After work on Saturday awaited party. But before that we were doing a little shopping for the trip to the "Brazilian BBQ", which was transformed in vegeterian picnic in the absence of a grill))

Originaly it was farewell party to Teresa, one of the girls from Germany. When talking with different people, present there, you realize that half of them in general has no idea why this party was organized. Sometimes it's funny, when you are askedDo you know X& It depends on what it means to "know" about very many can say that "I know how he looks like", less -" I know where is he from and a bit more".

What is strange for me in India - the attitude of the local people to their own lives. Maybe this is of course, regulation of the over population , but I slightly believe in it. I ask myself - why run  in front of the scooter or go to the oncoming lane on a narrow road at top speed? Unfortunately, such occasions are quite often here) .

Yesterday went to the movie. For those who want to quietly sleep in a warm room and watch mindless film - go to the "Legion". Till now it is - the worst thing I've seen)), pluses -my friends, with whom i went and  in honor of Women's Day it was a free ticket for me.

March 8 in India. On Saturday, asked myboss, how 70% of population in our deaprtment(70%) are going to congratulate us, which made him laugh side. But yesterday morning were i was so pleased with rose and ... coupon for free food in the cafeteria ...

Holiday exists, but it is not as significant as in Ukraine. By the way, there is no  male day in India...

Today are going to play basketball)) cool))

Incidentally, internet appeared in the house. So you can keep in touch via Skype)

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment