Wednesday 5 May, 2010

i started to feel homesick. as soon as i get my dates confirmed, this feeling appeared. when everything is ambigous you're too busy to think about it. now it came, sometimes i see, what i will do as soon as i come back. i miss my close people, and skype is not a best solution. may be it's true, that ancient warriors took a small piece of their land with them to battlefields and got energy from it. i'll check it, even if i get bored of my city in 5 days, it will be later. now i want to feel that poluted air and see gray hat of gases, when you enter the city by train.




And i know that my journey ahead has only started and Mariupol will be just a rest before another stage of life and i'm so happy because of it. Life is an excellent thing.



It's intersting to meet all the ppl there. My mom tells me that i changed a lot, strting from my clear foreign accent. I don't notice it. Sometimes i get a bit lost, which language i'm thinking and speaking.



Where is my home now? what is home - place where you want to come everyday and feel comfortable. if take this defenition, what will i feel? these are the open-ended questions, which come to my mind.



how do i feel in India? can say, that quite comfortable. For sure, there are things, which remain strange for me, but in general i got so used already.



Lets see, time will show...

No comments:

Post a Comment