Tuesday 18 May, 2010

Part 3.

Actually i should write more about the things I really like here in India, then about those, which are totally different.


Basic example is your banking system. I really appreciate, that you can pay with your debit\credit card everywhere, starting from the shops on the Laxmi road and cinemas. I really like the level of internet-banking, especially when you need to book tickets. Was checking with Ukraine, we don’t have on-line booking tickets for buses and trains in such common way as here.

I like your attitude towards traditions. Somehow India managed to save traditional dresses and develop rich fashion industry. For example, even now, saris and salvars are considered as a formal dress, but believe me, you can wear it in such way, that it will look more sexy then western ones. And I really like attitude towards it and respect.

Your festivals and religions will be separate topic of the discussion, very big and colorful one.

One of the best things, I like in India – is national anthem before movies in cinemas. I saw people singing it. Last clip with the participation of Indian army on the northern border is so impressive. Even I start to feel really proud for this country. It will be cool to implement such practice in Ukraine. At least to increase the level of awareness about it in citizens.

Process of getting license for the vehicle. It has both sides, definitely. The good side is it is very-very simple, the opposite one is – that you have no idea how much people will have their first time on the roads today.

Attitude towards family and parents. It will be one more post only about . It has a lot of interesting moments and sides and it’s impossible to cover it in 2 – 3 words.

Food. I can write about it for the entire day. Describing my favorite dishes and what ideas come to my mind. I love cooking, that’s why my close people become the ‘victims’ of my experiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment